- 130 Queens Quay East
- Cross Section:
- Richardson St/ Queens Quay E
- Price Range:
- Starting From The Mid $400's
- Maintenance Fees
The East Tower at 130 QQE is Toronto’s FIRST office condominium on the waterfront. This prestigious 10-storey tower, on the southeast corner of Queens Quay East and Richardson Street, will be home to 51 office condominiums suites.
- 10-storey office tower designed by RAW Architects
- Collection of 51 office suites ranging from 805 – 1,915 square feet (“net”); some with private terraces.
- Building to LEED® Core and Shell Certification Standards.
- Customizable floorplans to suit your business needs*
- Flexible office suites, from shell condition to turn-key finishing packages*
- Impressive, gallery-inspired lobby with dedicated concierge services and tranquil seating area for you and your clients
- Onsite commercial parking, bicycle storage, and shower facilities
Arrive off the elevator on the 9th floor to enter The Hub, a communal lounge and kitchenette area, ideal for networking with other business owners and professionals in the building, connecting with clients, or enjoying a mid-afternoon coffee break in an away-from-the-office, relaxed setting.
The Mindspace Boardroom, located on the 9th floor, is a formal boardroom with a sophisticated setting for your high profile client meetings. Sleek, modern furniture and a muted colour palette convey prestige and success, while artwork from local artists provides pops of colour and visual interest to the space. A built-in TV and the latest technology allow you to present seamlessly.
Overlooking the 9th floor terrace and Lake Ontario, the Spark Boardroom is a casual boardroom perfect for a company team meeting or brainstorming session. Vibrant colours and fun furniture create a sense of playfulness intended to spark creative thinking. A built-in TV and state-of-the-art technology add to the modern ambience.
Located on the 9th floor, The Terrace is a large, landscaped wraparound space that may be booked for special events. Offering 4,900 square feet of amenities, it includes a BBQ station and flexible seating areas to entertain your clients in style while overlooking spectacular views of Lake Ontario and Toronto Island. Outdoor Wi-Fi means you’ll always be connected.